Domitille on her New Role
"It is with great pleasure that I’ve started my new job as Networking Manager at ESCP Europe Alumni.
I graduated from the ESCP Grande Ecole program (Oxford – Madrid – Paris) in 2007. I then became a Strategy, Marketing & Sales Consultant at Capgemini Consulting in Paris, where I worked on some very interesting projects.
After three years, I decided to choose a more people-oriented career, and started my own company, www.tousmescoachs.fr, a website dedicated to booking personal and practical coaching sessions at home. While creating this company, I built a network of many coaches and appreciated all the contributions that networking can bring to one’s personal and professional development.
For this reason, as the new Networking Manager of ESCP Europe Alumni, I would like to keep promoting these values of friendship and professional collaboration inside the alumni network.
This year, with my team, Estelle Treville and Remy Ramora, as well as Shireen Fraser in London and Florian Horning in Berlin, our main points of focus will be:
- To set up our special interest group and country delegates with a new 'toolbox' on our website, designed to help them manage the activities they organise, including contact details for their communities, details on venues and a place for paticipants to register for their events. This will become a key communication medium between delegates and their communities.
- To improve the international development of ESCP Europe Alumni, in collaboration with Shireen and Florian, including building on the success of our Alumni of the Year elections.
- To strengthen the presence of ESCP Europe Alumni on the social networks: Linkedin, Viadeo and Xing.
- To organize more and more visible, attractive and innovative networking events in order to mobilize the whole alumni community
- To increase the number of subscriptions - the main source of revenue supporting our activities for the ESCP Europe community
I look forward to meeting many of you in the network!