SUBSCRIBING TO ESCP EUROPE ALUMNI
What should I do to receive/stop receiving the directory in book form?
How do I get to ESCP EUROPE ALUMNI'S offices?
How can I get involved in the Life of the association?
How can I obtain a duplicate of my diploma?
How can I find out what's happening at the school?
How can I get involved in the life of the Careers team?
How do I request a session with a careers consultant (face-to-face or telephone/Skype)?
How do I upload an offer for a job/internship?
How do I prepare for a job interview?
How do I find out about job offers?
How do I register for a workshop or conference?
- Online, with your login and password
- By post, by filling in the subscription form and sending it to ESCP Europe Alumni, 81 avenue de la République, 75543 Paris Cedex 11 - France
- By telephone and credit card, by calling the Administration Team on + 33 (0)1 43 57 55 25
- By standing order, by filling in the form - in this case, you will benefit from an immediate 20% reduction for the first year of your subscription !
To pay one's subscription to ESCP Europe Almnui is to reinforce one's sense of belonging to the ESCP Europe community and to demonstrate a sense of solidarity and partnership with its 45,000 members.
Doing so also supports the day-to-day work of the 700 delegates and experts who bring the ESCP Europe network to life by coordinating 200 special interest professional, geographic, social and graduating-year groups, organising 250 events a year across 150 countries. It is also the opportunity for you to increase your personal and professional contacts and to enrich the network.
Becoming a member of ESCP Europe Alumni also offers you the benefits of a range of services:
- Career coaching: face-to-face, by telephone or Skype, no matter where you are in the world, available in French, English, Italian, Spanish and German
- Workshops and conferences for personal and career development, job hunting, self-knowledge and international mobility (currently in Paris, London and Berlin)
- Mock interviews in person and by telephone/Skype in French, German, English, Spanish and Italian.
- AVARAP career-change workshops (Paris, London)
- ESCP Europe Magazine, bimonthly and available to read current and back-issues online
- Electronic newsletters: Info (French), New (English), CareerNews (from the Careers Team in French and English)
- ... and of course, the ESCP EUROPE Directory, on paper and online: the key to your network!
To become a paying member of ESCP Europe Alumni is to reinforce one's sense of belonging to the ESCP Europe network and to demonstrate a sense of solidarity and partnership within its community. But it also offers a range of services:
- Access to the ESCP Europe Alumni Directory, which holds the contact details of some 45,000 graduates and students
- A professional development offer that includes one-to-one careers advice from experienced careers consultants, access to 30,000 job offers a year, a place to upload your CV and have it viewed by recruiters, special rates for related conferences and workshops
- Access to over 250 events organised by 200 special interest professional geographic, social and graduating-year groups
- Our electronic newsletters, Info (French), New (English), Career Letter (from the Careers Team in French and English), as well as the ESCP Europe magazine, available on paper and online (including back-issues), all of which will keep you informed about the latest news from the association, our members and the school
- A range of special offers negotiated for our members (currently mainly for France)
- And many others!
To update your details, click here: update your details - please remember to do this each time your details change (job, address, email etc.). This way, you remain contactable by other ESCP Europe graduates, ESCP Europe Alumni, the school and, of course, recruiters and headhunters - it benefits the whole community!
Your login is made up of the 4 digits of your graduating year (or, for students, the year of entry), followed by your initial and surname.
Eg. someone called Valerie Dupont who graduated in 1998 would log in as 1998VDUPONT
If you have a double-first name, then only the first initial should be used.
Your password is generated automatically by our systems. If you no longer remember your password, click on 'I have forgotten my password' and it will be emailed to you. You may change the password to one that is easy for you to remember.
ESCP Europe Alumni offers all students and graduates an email address that is generic and may be used by all, but you will receive the messages at the personal email address you have registered with us. Of course, it will only work if you have registered an email address with us.
The format is email@example.com
To ensure that it will work for you, please ensure your email addresses have been entered in My profile.
The ESCP Europe Directory is available online and in book form. Only paying members have full access to the Directory.
- The online version is updated daily and includes a multi-criteria search option
- The paper version is printed once a year
If you do not wish to receive a paper version, then please mark the option not to receive it on your subscription form or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Our offices are at 81 avenue de la République, 75011 Paris (Metro Saint-Maur, exit Rue des Bluets)
Opening hours: Mon-Thurs 9am-6pm and Fri 9am-5pm
If you have some free time and would like to invest some of it to contribute to the life of ESCP Europe Alumni, we would love to hear from you. We have a range of needs across our activities. Please go to Help us in the Executive.
To get hold of a copy of your diploma, please contact the school directly, Mme Delphine Karczinski on +33 (0)1 49 23 21 11 or email@example.com
ESCP Europe Alumni keeps you up-to-date with the main events at the campuses through its Info, News and Career Letter. You can manage your subscriptions on your profile (see "my subscriptions" section). You may also go to the school's website www.escpeurope.eu to find out the latest news and events.
Please email our Administration team firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +33 (0)1 43 57 55 25
Joining the life of the Careers Team can be very useful for your own professional evolution!
If you would like to discuss where you are in your career, perhaps to change direction or change country, then please email the ESCP Careers Team email@example.com or call us on +33 (0)1 48 05 46 27 to arrange a convenient time to meet or talk. Sessions are available in French, English, German, Italian or Spanish and can be conducted in person or by telephone or Skype.
If you would like to recruit a graduate, then you may do so by going to the job offers section to register as a recruiter. ESCP Europe Alumni allows you to upload your job offers for free on this website and it will be visible to all our subscribing members.
Offers for student internships are managed by the business school directly and you may do so through www.escpeurope.eu/stages or contact the Company Relations Manager, Laurence POCHEBONNE +33 (0)1 49 23 58 29
ESCP Europe Alumni offers its paying members a mock interview, followed by feedback. The service is currently available in French, English, Spanish, Italian and German.
Access to our database of job offers is open to subscribing members only and accessible through the Job Offers section, as well through the jobs portal WATs4U.com, in partnership with 20 other alumni associations. You may connect to either, using the same login and password.
You may register for a workshop or conference online through the events calendar or by emailing the Careers Team. For paying events, we shall need to receive the payment before your registration is confirmed.
With our range of 140 professional, company, geographic, social and graduating-year groups it would be hard not to find something to interest you! You automatically belong to your graduating-year group and the group associated with your geographic location (but for this we rely on you keeping your details up-to-date on our systems via My details.
You may register for a workshop or conference online through the events calendar or by emailing the Network Team. For paying events, we shall need to receive the payment before your registration is confirmed.
Do you have a good idea for an article relating to our community? Or a piece of work you are about to publish? Would you like to join our editorial committee?
If so, please contact ESCP Europe Alumni