Tél. : +33 (0)1 43 57 24 03
|Contact en ligne|
|81 avenue de la République 75011 Paris|
SUBSCRIBING TO ESCP EUROPE ALUMNI
PEP CAREERS SERVICES
How do I subscribe?
- Online, with your login and password
- By post, by filling in the subscription form and sending it to ESCP Europe Alumni, 81 avenue de la République, 75543 Paris Cedex 11 - France
- By telephone and credit card, by calling the Administration Team on + 33 (0)1 43 57 55 25
- By standing order, by filling in the form - in this case, you will benefit from an immediate 40% reduction for the first year of your subscription !
Why should I subscribe?
To pay one's subscription to ESCP Europe Almuni is to reinforce one's sens of belonging to the ESCP Europe community and to demonstrate a sense of solidarity and partnership with its 35,000 members.
Doing so also supports the day-to-day work of the 700 delegates and experts who bring the ESCP Europe network to life by coordinating 150 special interest professional, geographic, social and graduating-year groups, organising 500 events a year across 150 countries. And the opportunity for you to multiplicy your personal and professional contacts and to enrich the network.
Becoming a member of ESCP Europe Alumni also offers you the benefits of a range of services:
- Career coaching: face-to-face, by telephone or Skype, no matter where your are in the world, available in French, English and German
- Workshops and conferences for personal and career development, job hunting, self-knowledge and international mobility (currently in Paris, London and Berlin)
- Mock interviews in person and by telephone/Skype in French, German, English and Spanish.
- AVARAP career-change workshops (Paris, London)
- ESCP Europe Magazine, bimonthly and available to read current and back-issues online
- Electronic newsletters: Info (French), New (English), CareerNews (from the Careers Team in French and English)
- ... and of course, the ESCP EUROPE Directory, on paper and online: the key to your network!
What benefits are exclusive to paying members?
To become a paying member of ESCP Europe Alumni is to reinforce one 's sens of belonging to the ESCP Europe network and to demontrate a senes of solidarity and partnership within its community. But it also offers a range of services:
- Access to ESCP Europe Alumni Directory, which holds the contact details of some 35,000 graduates ans students
- A professional development offer that includes one-to-one careers advice from experienced careers consultants, access to 20,000 job offers a year, a place to upload your CV and have it viewed by recruiters, special rates for related conferences and workshops
- Access to over 500 events organised by 150 special interest profesional geographic, social and graduating-year groups
- Our electronic newsletters, Info (French), New (English), PEP Letter (from the PEP Careers Team in French and English), as well as the ESCP Europe magazine, available on paper and online (including back-issues), all of which will keep you informed about the latest news from the association, our members and the school
- A range of special offers negotiated for our members (currently mainly for France)
- And many others!
How do I update my details?
To update your details, follow the update your details - please remember to do this each time your details change (job, address, email etc.). This way, you remain contactable by other ESCP Europe graduates, ESCP Europe Alumni, the school and, of course, recruiters and headhunters - it benefits the whole community!
My login and password
Your login is made up of the 4 digits of your graduating year (or, for students, the year of entry), followed by your initial and surname.
Your password i generated automatically by our systems. If you no longer remember your password, click on 'I have forgotten my password' and it will be emailed to you. You may change the password to one that is easy for you to remember.
My Universal Email
ESCP Europe Alumni offers all students and graduates an email address that is genereic and may be used by all, but you will receive the messages at the personal email address your have registered with us. Of course, it will only work if you have registered an email adrdress with us.
The format is firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure that it will work for you, please ensure your email addresses have been entered in My profile.
What should I do to receive / stop receiving the Directory book form?
The ESCP Europe Directory is available online and in book form. Only paying members have full access to the Directory.
- The online version is updated daily and includes a multi-criteria search option
- The paper version is printed once a year
If you do not wish to receive a paper version, then please mark the option not to receive it on your subscription for or contact email@example.com
How do I get to ESCP Europe Alumni's offices?
Our offices are at 81 avenue de la République, 75011 Paris (Metro Saint-Maur, exit Rue des Bluets)
In Berlin, please contact Florian Hornig
How can I get involved in the life of the association?
If you have somme free time and would like to invest some of it to contribute to the life of ESCP Europe Alumni, we would love to hear from you. We have a range of needs across our activities. Please go to Help us in the Executive.
How can I obtain a duplicate of my diploma?
To get hold of a copy of your diploma, please contact the school directly on +33 (0)1 49 23 20 00
How can I find out what's happening at the school?
ESCP Europe Alumni keeps uou up-to-date with the main events at the capuses through its Info, News ans PEP Letter e-newsletters. You can manage your subscriptions on your profile (see "my subscriptions" section). You may also go to the school's website www.escpeurope.eu to find out the latest news and events.
Please email our Administration team or telephone +33 (0)1 43 57 55 25
How can I get involved in the life of the PEP Careers Team?
To join in the life of the PEP Careers Team can be very useful for your own professional evolution!
How do I request a session with a Careers Consultant (face-to-face or by telephone/Skype)
If you would like to dicuss where you are in your acreer, perhaps to change direction or change country, then please email the PEP Careers Team call us on +33 (0)1 48 05 46 27 to arrange a convenient time to meet or talk. Sessions are available in French or English and can be conducted in person or by telephone or Skype.
How do I upload an offer for job/internship?
If you would like to recruit a graduate, then you may do so by going to the job offers section to register as a recruiter. ESCP Europe Alumni allows you to upload your job offers for free on this website and it wil be visible to all our subscribing members.
Offers for student internships are managed by the business school directly and you may do so through www.escpeurope.eu/stages or contact the Company Relations Manager, Leudivine Choisnet or +33 (0)1 49 23 21 59 at ESCP Europe.
How do I prepare for a job interview?
ESCP Europe Alumni offers its paying members a a mock interview, followed by feedback. The service is currently available in French, English, Spanish and German.
How do I find out about job offers?
Access to our database of job offers is open to subscribing members nly and accessible throught the Job Offers section, as well throught the jobs portal Manageurs.com, in partnership with 20 other alumni associations. You may connect to either, using the same login and password.
How do I register a workshop or conference?
You may register for a workshop or conference online throught the events calendar or by emailing the PEP Careers Team. For paying events, we shall need to receive the payment before your registration is confirmed.
How do I join a special interest group or find the delegate for a group?
With our range of 140 professional, company, geographic, social and graduating-year groups it would be hard not to find something to interest you! Tou automatically belong to uour graduating-year group and the group associated with your geographic whereabouts (but for this we rely on you keeping your details up-to-date on our sustems via My details.
How do I register for an event?
You may register for a workshop or conference online throught the events calendar or by emailing the Network Team. For paying events, we shall need to receive the payment before your registration is confirmed.
How can I offer an article for the magazine?
Do you have a good idea for an article relating to our community? Or piece of work you are about to publish? Would you like to join our editorial commitee?
If so, please contact ESCP Europe Alumni