In this challenging ever changing business environment it is not enough to be technically brilliant at what you do. Today you have to be a Master Influencer.
Whether you are attending interviews, presenting to colleagues, seniors, the board or at formal corporate presentations you have to engage, enlighten and excite.
To ensure this webinar is relevant to your needs, in confidence please send Dexter your answers to the following questions:
- Who are you communicating with and seeking to influence and persuade?
- How are you communicating with them?
- How effective is your communication?
- What would be most helpful to gain from the webinar?
In this highly interactive, entertaining, business relevant, practical discussion you will:
• Learn how to prepare for important presentations using the M.O.S.C.O.W method
• Understand the psychology of ‘selling.’ How and why people ‘buy’ anything.
• Develop compelling content using the 4 Cornerstones of a presentation
Dexter’s experience has been gained working and coaching at the highest level in Finance, Property, Advertising, Sales, and the Entertainment industries. His association with Reed International, the Dale Carnegie organisation and his live appearances on QVC The Shopping Channel , informs his unique approach to corporate communication, selling and influencing.
Keynote Speaker | Influencing Skills Coach | TV Presenter | Sales and Interview Skills Coach www.audiencedynamics.co.uk -
PS: The London time of this webinar is from 11:20 am to 12:45 pm
Friday 21st September 2018 12:20 PM - 01:45 PM
Remotely (Central European Time)
10 € (EUR) Paying members
Paying members students
Junior paying members
Paying members from partner Alumni associations
20 € (EUR) Non Paying members
Non paying members students
Junior non paying members
Non paying members from partner Alumni associations
Registration deadline : 20th September