The 18 GBP group fee includes :
- a starter, mini galette as an aperitif for the first arrivals
- a galette of your choice from our menu
- a green salad
- a piece of galette des rois.
- a glass of wine, cider, beer or soft drink.
La Petite Bretagne in Dalston is a successful restaurant owned and managed by Antoine Detrie, an ESCP Europe alumni who is happy to host our networking event.
- Date: Tuesday 26th February from 19h to 23h
- Where: At La Petite Bretagne, very close to Dalston Junction and Dalston Kingsland overground tube stations : 12 Kingsland High St, London E8 2JP
- What: entree buffet with soft drinks , one sarazin galette and salad dish, and one galette des rois desert.
- Who: Alumni from ESCP Europe, EDHEC and NEOMA. Partners and friends welcome.
- Tickets: everybody will pay their own meal at the restaurant, but please register by simply replying via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
Looking forward to seeing you there for a nice start to 2019.
Your alumni representatives
La Petite Bretagne
12 Kingsland High St,
E8 2JP London