Are you a student thinking about working in Tech?
Do you want to know more about careers in tech from alumni who have been in your shoes?
The Boot Camps are made for you!
ESCP Europe Alumni puts our school’s large network at you service for a Free full-day event to help you get a deep understanding of the Tech ecosystem.
Hosted by high-profile alumni from the biggest tech companies, this privileged event will answer your questions, test you and prepare you for interviews in genuine conditions.
The Tech Boot Camp will take place on Saturday February 9th, from 9:30AM to 5PM, hosted on the République Paris Campus in Vital Roux auditorium.
This event will split in 2 parts:
- Morning program : Alumni from top-rated companies within the industry will be holding a talk (EN) explaining the job opportunities of the tech ecosystem, they will also advise you on the application process.
- Afternoon program : the Alumni will organize mock interviews (EN & FR) of pre-selected students based on their CV. Individual interviews are reserved for members of the association. Everyone can attend as observers but don’t miss this unique chance to train efficiently! To benefit fully from these interviews if you are not a member, subscribe here!
Casual business attire is recommended. Please prepare yourself as if you were applying for the job.
⚠️ In order for the Alumni to better understand your needs and expectations, could you please fill in this survey before your participation ?
⚠️ In order to get a chance to be selected for the afternoon interviews:
- Please imperatively use the template attached to this message to format your CV
- Upload it via our Google Drive folder (link below) imperatively before Jan. 31st.
- Naming of your PDF must be : LASTNAME_FIRSTNAME_STUDENTNUMBER
>> UPLOAD YOU CV HERE <<
You will not be selected if your CV is not formatted.
You will be informed 2 days prior to the event if you have been selected or not.
With the special participation of Alumni from top institutions :
Prochains Boot camps :
- Boot camp Marketing : 16 mars 2019 (détails à venir)