The Career Committee gathers Alumni from different courses, professional and personnal backgrounds.
- pool their experiences and reflect on issues related to employment and career management, implement actions to provide practical solutions to these issues.
The Committee has several projects Career around:
- Creation of an offer giving greater visibility on LinkedIn,
- Improvement of the marketing of our offer in order to better communicate on our services to the whole community,
- Strengthening of our offer's international dimension,
- Scaling of the new offer "Accelerate your career development with the mentoring programme" in order to increase the number of benefactors,
- Contribution to the Student Alumni Pass to increase their loyalty towards the association since the start of their career,
- Organization of prestigious conferences on career development and career management topics.
|From left to right: Catherine Minguy Valerie Manelfe, Laurence Rosenzweig, Nicolas Pavesi
Eva Mollat of Jourdin Valerie Lasserre, Stephanie Vasen, Christine Villard, Mireille Garolla.
Members of the Career Committee 2018:
- Chairwoman, Valérie LASSERRE (95)
- Dounia AMMOR (97)
- Bérangère AUDEBERT (92)
- Monique CUMIN (88)
- Mireille GAROLLA (87)
- Virginie GORE-COTY (MGE2013)
- Patrick GUEDEL (86)
- Catherine LETALENET (83)
- Valerie MANELFE (94)
- Avelina MARTIN-Calvo (Senior Executive 08),
- Laurence MENARD-ZANTMAN (87),
- Nicolas PAVESI (87),
- Mathilde PAVILLON (07)
- Laurence ROSENZWEIG (90)
- Sabine ZANELLA (93)
and the Professional Development Team, the Communication Manager and the Executive Director of ESCP Europe Alumni.