You have several ways to get involved in our community, and becoming a delegate is one of them.
You can become a delegate for an existing group: in which case, you must contact the lead delegate officially assigned to the group and work out areas in which you can help and work within the group.
You can become a delagate for a new group: if you would like to create a new group, please contact Mathilde WIES who will discuss the idea with you. Your proposal will then be put to the Board and they will approve (or not) the creation of the new group. The criteria your proposal will have to satisfy include:
- There is an existing gap in the current group offer that your suggestion fills
- The group will serve a real need for a target of at least 200 people
- You have a team in place ready to get involved on your side in bringing the group to life
- Your objectives are clear
- You have a rough event plan in mind for a period of at least 6 months
You can also become a Year group delagate: you will be elected for life at the time of graduation and will be in charge of organizing class reunions and make sure the links between your classmates stay strong. If, however, a delegate does not wish to continue in the role at some point, then they should choose a successor, in agreement with others in the group, and formally inform our team who will arrange for the change to be made and inform others in that graduating-year group.